Friday, September 22, 2006

Luria

Everyone needs some sort of text sobre his life.

And Jing's flawless practicing of the art of STFU over the summer has not exactly been the best thing that's ever happened... I do not particularly appreciate it or find it particularly useful or particularly helping, particularly since I'd much like to think I'll be needing all of that precious precious hobo powers these next few months. For pure survival reasons, if nothing else.

Dear whattheboob:
O genki desu ka?...

I'd never seen so many huge, empty parking lots in my life. Columbus really just felt like a huge savanna paved with alternating patches of grass, tar, houses and road. Few trees, some shrubberies, no shades, and no people. A horrible place to walk, under that horrible sun. A murder of seven crows, or nine... (that was the only company I think I really missed, other than the obvious. I've marveled at the very occasional sea gull, the even rarer pigeon.) We counted cicada moults on a tree bark, bore witness to scenes of natural crime. I wonder whether that will have the same effect on them as those uncensored fairy tales probably did on me--which is to say, not much, but it may just make a person that much more of a weirdo when he grows up.

  1. SleepTrain/breakfast/Ridwan.
  2. Kokology...McMAN. Beowulf. AP British Lit: Society and Self.
  3. Accidentally called him Barbin on the first day...got yelled at, and now Jing will forever remember that classic "I AM NOT MR. BARBIN; I HAVE HAIR" speech. Rollerblading.
  4. Big C for Commitment, lololol. I think she hates me now that I've been late once. Otherwise she still reminds me of Dr. Fitzgerald, somewhat. I need to start reading that book. D: AB Calc...
  5. Due to not having taken any dose of classic /b/ guro for quite some time now, Jing finds that her tolerance has gone way down for this type of gruesome videos. Dr. A! Vet Med Diagnosis.
  6. Ridwan.
  7. I was totally hoping I'd have Dibbs again, but to do that I'll have to drop Vet Med, which I really don't want to do. AP Chem...
  8. Ms. Meeks. See above.
  9. "4chan room"... Crash, Ridwan, etc. Economics.
  10. So hot, so gay, very French...and fukken loves me?? He didn't collect homework once because I forgot to do it. >__>; "Conversational" Spanish.
Things I asked for, looked forward to, assumed I was undoubtedly going to take, yet did not get in:
  • Japyness 101 - I was, originally, going to sit-in for third period... I worked it all out with sensei. But then schedule's got even more fucked up further changes, 3rd was filled up, so this hope is now over and done with.
  • ZT10 - Ah, those turds. Because of this, I get home at seven nowadays instead of the 6:15 that I've become so used to.
  • AP Bio - End of story. T_T;
  • Lab techniques - another class that would have totally pulled up my science average, except, you know, they decided they aren't even going to offer it.
What are ze plans for Halloween? I remember Hyo saying she's always wanted to be a Jedi... BUT THE TRUE QUESTION IS: DO WE WANT EVERYONE TO MATCH THIS YEAR? HMM?! HMM?!? SHOW SOME UNITY AND PRIDE IN TURTLE TEA LAND?


Jing phails at writing. D8

13 comments:

jimi said...

UNITY AND PRIDE!
Customized Whattheboob hoodies? xD
ahahahaha ridwan is 4 of your periods

c.c. said...

Huh...I count only three periods. >_>; But then again, I didn't include any in between periods. XD;

It'd be way more interesting if whatever costumes we do decide upon are...you know...HOME CUSTOMIZED. 8D Methinks.

rora said...

omg. I want us to match-ish. D: OMG WE SHOULD ALL BE Turtlesssss. And we'll look like bootleg ninja turtles. D: Imitation fight scenes :O maybe someone can be a teacup. :D

rora said...

omg. oli, I really think you should be a pumpkin. :D

c.c. said...

And I guess Hyo can uphold tradition by wearing those boobs. 8D

That's a nice new picture, raro. Are you collecting those shirts now or something? =O

Anonymous said...

You should all have a joint costume....perhaps a captain planet one. Separately, you'll be blue arm, blue leg, etc...but with your powers combined, you'll be, CAPTAIN PLANET!

Or...something of that sort.

tofu said...

PIRATE.
ARGGG MATEY.

c.c. said...

Now, who is this new brandy dandy anonymous here? >__>;

Faye: Ridwan-thing? Well, long story short, what happened was that Jing caught one with a Pokeball using her amazing Pokemon Master skills. =O

Anonymous said...

@yuuzora I believe my name states all that you need to know.

LuckyBun said...

In A.D. 2101
Hyo was beginning.
Captain: What happen?
Mechanic: Somebody set up us the walruz.
Operator: We get signal.
Captain: What !
Operator: Main aquarium turn on.
Captain: It's You !!
Cats: How are you gentlemen !!
Cats: All your sea lions are belong to us.
Cats: You are on the way to sea mammal.
Captain: What you say !!
Cats: You have no chance to swim make your time.
Cats: HA HA HA HA ....
Captain: Take off every 'fin' !!
Captain: You know what you doing.
Captain: Move 'fin'.
Captain: For great whales.

c.c. said...

Quote: "Count Chocula is a homosexual vampire character and he promotes the gay ayenda!"

Richter: You fill men's bowls, and make them your consumer base!
Chocula: PERHAPS THE SAME COULD BE SAID OF ALL CONSUMERABLES.
Richter: Your words are as empty as your bowl. Mankind ill needs a cereal such as you!
Chocula: WHAT IS A BOWL?! A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF CERAMIC! BUT ENOUGH TALK, HAVE THIS PART OF A COMPLETE BREAKFAST AT YOU!

c.c. said...

DON'T FORGET, Pink LEMONed TOMORROW! ROOM 427, after tenth, etc. >D

c.c. said...

ROAR, nevermind...room 315 now.