Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Kaiba (2008)


Whee, handwriting self love. Maybe sort of relatedly, song is found here.

It's such a pity that Kaiba (unrelated to the guy who screws the rules because he has money) gets almost no love. Mind-blowing beauty is what it is. Speechless beauty is what it is. I don't know how to put it. It's intuitive. It's the single piece of animation/film/ART that has moved me like nothing else ever has before. I have never been this much fascinated.

AND IT KILLS ME THAT I CAN'T FIND ITS OST WRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY


-


Corollary (or is it negation?) to what I previously said about knowledge: it's not deterministic. What we do influences what we know almost every bit as much as the other way around.

All actions are twice-behaved; we aren't capable of doing anything we haven't done OR haven't imagined could be done before.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you talking about Mr. Landsman? And your sad poetry? <3

c.c. said...

Yeah. Did I tell you about that time in Stuy when some random kid who also went to Sage asked me, Are you the Jing with the poetry and handwriting Mr. Landsman wouldn't shut up about? .....